10 Types Of Freshers You Meet On Campus
The joy of gaining admission into the university or polytechnic is one of the happiest moment of our lives back then, I remembered when I got admission some years ago into one popular campus In Lagos state. I was so excited leaving my parents and going to school, but I later regretted after the whole stress on campus.😂😂😂 school showed me shege.
Kindly check out my recent article on 9 costly mistakes freshers make on campus.
It’s all fun and interesting but the journey of a fresher on campus was terrible . I remembered when I have to go about the campus with my files and asking people for information , i can say it was embarrassing but was also fun and it is always easy to know a fresher on campus.
Let’s talk about the 10 types of freshers you meet on campus
1. The JJCs: The jolly just come 🤣 every little thing amazes them (the school buildings, crowd, cars, sport complex, Etc) You begin to wonder if it is their first time of going out.
2. The ajebohs: They don’t know who sapa is 😅😅 they flaunt their wealth on campus and remind you who their father is at every slightest opportunity. They display their phones, take people out for a treat regularly to impress. Majority of the people in this category came from a wealthy family.
3. The gurus: They are always the first to ask and answer questions in the class, suggests taking their mates tutorials and depends in the past glory from their secondary school. If you fall in this category, just pray you don’t meet some silent and low key gurus in your class that will outshine you if you don’t work hard.
4. The womanizers: The only thing they think of is how to get the opposite sex. These set of guys desperately want to date every girl on campus maybe because of the freedom and access they enjoy.
5. The socialites: They are similar to the womanizers. They want to be everywhere, associate with everybody on campus. You find them in all parties, departments, fellowships and they even forget their main motive of being on campus.
6. The politicians: few weeks after resumption they start applying for post(s). They contest for the class/course rep as if they are the Buhari of the campus 🤣🤣.
7. The historians: These categories of people will always tell you about their family, previous school. The most annoying ones are those that always refer to their age and the number of times they have written jamb. Like who cares!!!
8. The ITK (I too know) : They claim to know everything going on in the school already as if they have spent 7 years. They try to put people through the registration process, knows the names of all the lecturers but you later discover they themselves are naïve.
9. The preachers: The born again daddy G.O on campus trying to win as many souls as possible. They are mostly deeper life brothers and sisters 😅😅😅.
10. The lost souls: For up to a week, they still haven’t known where the front and back gate of the school is 🤣🤣🤣.
Which category do you belong ? Feel free to add yours in the comment section and don’t forget to share this post.