The University of Exeter is committed to associating quality world class research with high levels of achievement at its Exeter and Cornwall campuses. Some of the most important advances in Exeter research have been the recognition and development of new types of disease and the development of the largest, lightest and most flexible electrical conductor in the world.
The University of Exeter has consistently been ranked as a leader in student contentment in the National Student Survey. The leadership team has worked to capitalize on these particular strengths by placing student engagement at the forefront of its strategy.
The University of Exeter has a reputation for being in a beautiful city with an attractive combination of urban and traditional country living. In this relaxed and dynamic city, scholars are able to experience the diverse and exciting cosmopolitan culture while enjoying quick and convenient connections to the magnificent surroundings of southwest England.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of Exeter;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 2,000£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: December 1st, 2021.
The Business School Future Leaders Scholarship is now available for all international and postgraduate students in all the fields at the University of Exeter, United Kingdom.
The University of Exeter will offer a 2,000£ grand for all successful candidates in their first year at the United of Kingdom.
- This Award is accessible to international students in all independent postgraduate programs at the Business School, with the exception of those apprenticeship courses and projects conducted by a company or other partner institution;
- To qualify for this opportunity, all students must be categorized as being an international student for tuition payment purposes, including any EU students charged international fees, be fully or partially self-funded, successfully complete the admission criteria for the selected program, and join the program in 2021/2022.
Candidates can register online. They are required to complete the entrance application, after which they can request a scholarship.
A certified or a scanned transcript, a full reference, and a personal statement.
To study at a postgraduate level at Exeter, a first degree is normally required, or should be expected, which is equivalent to at least a UK 2:2 Honors degree. However, a 2:1 or above will be required for consideration of admission.
Conditions of Language:
For students who are not citizens of a predominantly English-speaking country, proof of English language abilities must be submitted according to the standards required by the UK Visa and Immigration Service (UKVI) and by the university.
Please visit the official website for more details: