We are glad to inform you about the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship application that is currently open at Newcastle University. We will be discussing this scholarship, its worth, its eligibility, and the application process.
The MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship is offered for a Master’s degree in Business Management. This scholarship is provided by Newcastle University. Newcastle University is a UK public research university centered in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England. It has overseas campuses in Singapore and Malaysia. The university is a red brick university and a member of the Russell Group, an association of research-intensive UK universities.
The university finds its origins in the School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), customary in 1834, and the College of Physical Science (later renamed Armstrong College), which originated in 1871. These two colleges came to method the larger division of the federal University of Durham, with the Durham Colleges forming the other. The Newcastle colleges combined to form King’s College in 1937. In 1963, following an Act of Parliament, King’s College became the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
The university subdivides into three faculties: the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences; the Faculty of Medical Sciences; and the Faculty of Science, Agriculture, and Engineering. The university proposes around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide variety of subject areas spanning arts, sciences, engineering, and medicine, together with about 340 postgraduate taught and research programs across a variety of disciplines.
The annual income of the institution for 2019/20 was £532.9 million of which £97.7 million was from research awards and contracts, with an expenditure of £471 million. Newcastle University presently has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK.
The university lodges a campus location close to Haymarket in central Newcastle upon Tyne. It is located to the northwest of the city center between the open spaces of Leazes Park and the Town Moor.
The Armstrong building is the ancient building on the campus and is the location of the original Armstrong College. The building was constructed in three stages; the northeast wing was completed first for £18,000 and opened by Princess Louise on 5 November 1888. The southeast wing, which comprises the Jubilee Tower, and southwest wings were released in 1894.
The Jubilee Tower was built with extra funds high from a Show to mark Queen Victoria’s Jubilee in 1887. The northwest front, forming the core entrance, was finished in 1906 and features two stone figures to signify science and the arts. Much of the later construction work was funded by Sir Isaac Lowthian Bell, the metallurgist and former Lord Mayor of Newcastle, after whom the main tower is named. In 1906 it was released by King Edward VII.
Worth of the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship
A full fee award of £25,200, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship
- To be eligible for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship, Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for admission in 2022 to the Full-time MBA program.
- To be eligible for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship, Applicants must have functional managerial experience of 3 years or more.
- To be eligible for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship, Applicants must hold the corresponding of a UK 2:1 honors degree (applicants who do not meet this necessity but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the least possible plus significant career progression may also be measured).
- To be eligible for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship, Applicants must perform well at interviews across all proficiency areas.
- To be eligible for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship, Applicants must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its corresponding with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English).
- To be eligible for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship, Applicants must have completed the scholarship application form. Submissions need to be in English.
How to Apply for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship
Candidates for this scholarship need to complete an online application form. Applications will be reviewed by the School’s MBA Scholarship Committee. Links to the application form will be sent to all eligible proposal holders through email.
Application Deadline for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship
The application deadline for this scholarship is April 1, 2022.
Official Website: Click here