Do you wish to study in Australia? Well, We have good news for you. We are here to inform you that the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition application is currently ongoing. In this article, We will be discussing the scholarship, its worth, its eligibility, and the application process.
The Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition are offered for a Ph.D. degree. The scholarship is sponsored by Macquarie University. This scholarship is given to talented and handy international students from eligible regions who aim to pursue a coursework degree at Macquarie University equalizing almost a third of their annual tuition fees. Among one the most substantial in Australia, this scholarship is prized at AUD 5,000 per year for the duration of your Bachelor’s or Master’s coursework degree (AUD 2,500 will be credited each session).
Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education. Built to break from traditions: to be distinctive, progressive, and to be transformational. Today our innovative history continues to be a source of motivation as we celebrate our place among the best and liveliest minds. Recognized internationally, Macquarie University is constantly classified in the top two percent of universities in the world* and within the top 10 in Australia*.
Our research is prominent the way in groundbreaking encounters. Our academics are at the vanguard of innovation and, as accomplished researchers, we are embracing the opportunity to challenge the big issues of our time. Led by the Vice-Chancellor, Professor S Bruce Dowton, Macquarie is home to four faculties. The newest Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences – was bent in 2014. We are also home to some of Australia’s most brilliant facilities hubs of innovation that bond our students, researchers, academics, and partners to achieve extraordinary things.
Macquarie University’s highest campus is situated about 16 kilometers (9.9 mi) northwest of the Sydney CBD and is set on 126 hectares of rolling lawns and natural bushland. Located within the high-technology passageway of Sydney’s northwest and in close nearness to Macquarie Park and its surrounding industries, Macquarie’s site has been critical in its development as a relatively research-intensive university.
Macquarie University’s world statuses comprise being number 237 on the QS positions, number 251+ on Times (THE), number 151+ on ARWU, and figure 267= with US News. This donates to Macquarie being the number 8 rated Australian university overall in the world grade systems. Macquarie University statuses within Australia include being placed at number 8 on the ERA scale (2012) and being a 4 1/2 Star AEN rated university.
Macquarie also has a student assessment satisfaction rating of 77.4% for business, 90.3% for health, 91.4% for arts, and 93.8% for science. Macquarie is tiered in the top 40 universities in the Asia-Pacific region and within Australia’s top 12 universities according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities, the U.S. News & World Report Rankings, and the QS World University Rankings. Macquarie was the highest-graded university in Australia under the age of 50 and was graded 18th in the world (before its golden jubilee in 2014), according to the QS World University Rankings.
Worth of the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition
The funding includes a scholarship corresponding to a full-fees honor and stipends for up to 3.5 years. Predictably, the candidate will spend half of the scholarship term at the University of St Andrews and a half at Macquarie University:
- For the period spent at the University of St Andrews, the scholarship will include a total fees honor and a stipends paid at the present UK Research Council rate (£15,609 each year in 2021–2022).
- For the period spent at Macquarie University, the scholarship will include a stipend (tax-exempt and indexed yearly), paid pro-rata. The tolls can be found on the Australian Government website. A tuition fee scholarship will be settled for the period of joint registration. Macquarie University will also pay for one return economy airfare between Scotland and Australia up to a maximum value of AUD 2,500 to be agreed by the Graduate Research Academy.
Eligibility for the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition
- Applications for the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition are acknowledged from around the world.
- The scholarship will be presented in Evolution of cognition: the birds and bees.
- To be eligible for the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition, the applicants must meet all the given standards:
- This scholarship is available to eligible candidates for the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition to undertake a direct entry to the Ph.D. program.
- Candidates for the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition will register at both institutions from the outset.
How to Apply for the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition
Submit a Manifestation of Interest (MOI) to the administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org. Terminologies of interest should comprise the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae plus information about publications.
- Records of most relevant/recent degrees.
- Information about thesis components (thesis mark, word count, weight/length in comparison to the degree overall)
- Statement of appropriateness as an applicant for the project (max 500 words)
Following a successful EOI for the scholarship, applicants may be requested to submit an application to both universities for admission into the program and honor of the scholarship.
Application Deadline for the Scholarships in Evolution of Cognition
The application deadline for this scholarship is April 14, 2022.
Official Website: Click here