USA 2022-23, Islamic Scholarship Fund
Since 2009 ISF has funded American Muslim scholars studying and working in fields with the greatest impact on public opinion and policy, including law, legal studies, and human rights. Law scholarships range from $5,000-10,000. Our goal: to improve negative portrayals of Muslims in the news, increase the number of Muslim policymakers, and invest in the creation of positive and engaging stories about American Muslims.
Islamic Scholarship Fund, USA 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at USA Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Policy
- Human Rights
Islamic Scholarship Fund will award range from $5,000-10,000 to students from Muslim countries.
- Muslim or active member of the Muslim community
- Enrolled full-time at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2022; OR employed full-time in an ISF Supported Field and a part-time student at an accredited university in the U.S
- An undergraduate (senior) or an incoming 1L, 2L, or 3L.
- Studying an ISF-supported major
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA
- A U.S. citizen, DACA recipient, or permanent U.S. resident
- Application form
- Video introduction
- Essay questions
- College transcripts
- Work samples
- Two letters of recommendation by a professor, mentor, religious leader, and/or employer