Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. It is a global university of design, technology, and enterprise, and a world leader in the fields of Engineering; Art and Design; Education; Computer Science and Information Systems; Architecture; Business and Management; Development; and Communication and Media Studies.
The RIMT offers an Academic Excellence Scholarship to international students from Southeast Asia in order to support them financially in their first year of study.
Value And Duration:
- The scholarship value is AU$10,000, a one-off payment that is to be paid after the first census date.
Number Of Available Scholarships:
- Four scholarships.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
In order to be qualified for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos or Brunei.
- Apply from Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos or Brunei.
- Have achieved a total of 70% or equivalent in their last completed qualification.
- Not a RIMT student.
- Sign in for Semester 1 2021 in any program offered by RMIT, excluding ELICOS and Higher Degree by Research.
- Applicants need to meet their offer’s conditions before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Candidates must submit an application for this scholarship.
- Hold a bachelor degree to apply for a master’s degree program.
- Have a master’s degree in order to apply for the doctoral degree program.
How To Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants need first to choose an eligible program and submit an application to RMIT. They will then receive an offer letter from RMIT for Semester 1, 2021. After receiving the admission letter, students can apply for this scholarship.
- For the first semester 2021 the last date to apply for the scholarship is 31 January 2021.