The Government of Denmark (Danish Government) are offering Scholarship opportunities to International students to study at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Danish Government Scholarships are granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs throughout your study period.
The University of Copenhagen offers more than 50 Master’s Degree programmes taught in English that you can choose from and welcomes students from all over the world
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme.
The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
The University awards the scholarships solely on the basis of academic achievement; thus, financial need is not considered. For faculty-specific selection criteria, procedures etc., please refer to the bottom of this page
To be considered for the University of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- Be admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
- Be granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational programme in Denmark.
- Meet the admission requirements
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.