Caldwell University is sponsoring a scholarship in the USA. The Incoming Freshmen Scholarships are offered for an Undergraduate degree. In this article, we will be discussing the scholarship, its worth, its eligibility application process.
Caldwell University is a Catholic university in Caldwell, New Jersey. Originated in 1939 by the Sisters of St. Dominic, the university is qualified by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, commissioned by the State of New Jersey, and registered with the Regents of the University of the State of New York. Caldwell offers 25 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs, plus doctoral, master’s, certificate, and certification programs, as well as online and distance learning options.
In 2013, Caldwell College obtained endorsement for university status and changed its name to Caldwell University on July 1, 2014. The university is situated in suburban New Jersey, and it is about 20 miles from Manhattan. It is on a seventy-acre campus along Essex County Route 506 (Bloomfield Avenue) and shares the land with the Sisters of St. Dominic’s Caldwell convent and Mount Saint Dominic Academy, an all-girls Catholic high school. The Sisters also function Saint Dominic Academy in nearby Jersey City and Lacordaire Academy in Upper Montclair.
The Department of Athletics oversees all athletic programs at the University. Caldwell University teams contribute as a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association’s Division II. The Cougars are a member of the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC). In bowling, a women-only sport at the NCAA level in which a single national championship is disputed for all three NCAA divisions, the Cougars are a single-sport member of the East Coast Conference.
In the fall of 2019, Caldwell University will launch an eSports program as a member of the ECAC. The initial team will compete in the games Overwatch and League of Legends. At the same time, Caldwell University will also launch a B.S. in e-Sports Management.
In March 2020, the U.S. Department of Education Office of Post Secondary Education officially documented Caldwell University as a Hispanic-Serving Institution under Titles III and V of the Higher Education Act of 1963, as modified by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEA). Caldwell’s registration during the 18-19 academic year exceeded the registration threshold of 25% for the first time, at 27.5%, earning the designation. Caldwell is satisfied to join the over 500 colleges that together serve over two-thirds of all Hispanic and Latino higher education students in the country.
In 1974, Caldwell College became the first institution in New Jersey to award the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. In 1979, Caldwell College became one of the few institutions in the state to offer a unique external degree program. In 1985, the Board of Trustees of the College voted to make Caldwell fully co-educational, enabling men to receive the superior education and career preparation that women had been able to receive for 50 years. Caldwell College welcomed its first full-time male students in the fall of 1986.
Worth of the Incoming Freshmen Scholarships
The Incoming Freshmen Scholarships are not fully funded.
Eligibility for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarships
- The applicants for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarship should be full-time freshmen with exceptional high school accomplishments.
- The candidates for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarship should have SAT scores of 1200 or above in maths and verbal shared on exams before March 2022 and 1270 or above on exams in March 2022 or later.
- The beneficiaries get $20,000 to full tuition renewable for four years.
- The candidates for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarship should be full-time freshmen with excellent high school accomplishments with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicants for Incoming Freshmen Scholarships should have SAT scores of 1000 or above in maths and verbal shared on exams before March 2022 and 1080 or above on exams on March 2022 or later.
- The beneficiaries for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarships get $13,000 to $25,000 renewable for four years.
- The applicants should be full-time freshmen with incomparable leadership skills or a high-level promise to extracurricular or community service activities.
- The candidates for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarship should submit an activity résumé outlining their leadership positions, extracurricular activities, and community service.
- The scholarships vary from $1,000 to $3,000 and are renewable for four years.
- The candidates should be full-time students with a concentration in art or music.
- The applicants should submit case reviews and give auditions.
- The scholarships range from $500 to $5,000.
- The candidates should behave exceptional athletic abilities.
- The awards vary and are given for tuition and on-campus room and board.
How to Apply for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarship
Are you interested or qualified for this scholarship? Kindly see the link to apply below.
Application Deadline for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarship
The application deadline for this scholarship is not specified but the application is currently ongoing.
Official Website: Click here