7 Simple Steps to Transfer Money from PayPal to Bank Account
Hello guys welcome to Educatefor in today article I will be explaining on how to successfully transfer money from PayPal to local bank account in few minutes.
Before I proceed let’s talk about PayPal , What is PayPal ? and what it is used for.
What is PayPal ?
PayPal is a popular, secure online payment service. You can use PayPal to pay for goods and services online, and you can also use PayPal to send money to friends and family. PayPal is easy to use and convenient, and it’s one of the most popular online payment services.
How To Transfer From PayPal Account To Local Bank Account
Transferring money from PayPal directly to your bank account is almost always free (unless your bank charges a transfer fee, which is unlikely).
As long as you have linked your bank account to your PayPal account, you can transfer money using a web browser or the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
How to transfer money from PayPal to your bank account using the mobile app
1. Start the PayPal app on your phone and log in, if needed.
2. Tap your PayPal balance.
3. At the bottom of the screen, tap “Transfer,” and then tap “Transfer Money.”
4. Tap the bank account that you want to transfer money to and then tap “Next.”
5. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and then tap “Next.”
6. Confirm that you want to complete this transaction by tapping “Transfer Money Now.”
How to transfer money from PayPal to your bank account using a web browser
1. Open PayPal.com in a web browser and log in, if needed.
2. If you’re not already on the Wallet page, click “Wallet” at the top of the screen.
3. Click “Transfer Money.”
4. Click “Transfer to your bank.”
5. Select the account you want to transfer to and then click “Next.”