Study-In-Holland: 2022 Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarships for International Students
The Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarships have been founded to support research and education projects, organised by the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) specifically. The fund hereby aims to contribute to the growth and flourishing of Erasmus University.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Host Country: Holland (Also depends on faculty)
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Non- EU Countries
- Reward: € 15.000
- Deadline: Varies by faculty
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The student will receive €15.000 for housing, living costs and statutory fee.
The scholarship will be granted for one academic year. If the student fails to graduate in one year, the standard statutory fee will apply for the remaining period of study.
To apply for the Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarships, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Motivation letter (max. 1 A4, in PDF format)
- CV (in PDF format)
- Academic transcripts (In case you have not completed your Bachelor yet the average grade of the current year until the date of application applies)
- Financial statement: describing your financial situation and how you plan to finance your studies in case you will receive the Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship.
Other specific requirements vary by faculty
Applications should be submitted before the deadline and will only be processed after your application for a degree programme in any of the aforementioned faculty has been deemed complete and taken into assessment.
Applications must also be submitted through the EUR Admissions Portal (not through email!). You can request an application for the Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarships while applying for a degree programme.