Study In Holland/Thailand: 2022 AIT/IHE Joint Masters Degree Scholarship Programme
The 2022 AIT/IHE Joint Masters Degree Scholarship Programme is currently open for interested and qualified students willing to study in both Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand and International Institute for Infrastructural Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering (IHE) Delft Institute for Water Education in the Netherlands.
The programme aims to offer a fully funded joint masters degree programme to students interested in gaining knowledge and experience from both Asia and Europe environment.
In the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020, AIT ranks 2nd in Thailand in Engineering while International Institute for Infrastructural Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world and is based in Delft, Netherlands. Delft is a world renowned knowledge centre on water infrastructure, technology and sciences, and attracts high-level students and scientists from around the globe
- Host Country: Holland and Thailand
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe | Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | € 7154 annual stipends | Airfare
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education in the Netherlands, have been jointly offering a Joint Degree Master’s program on Urban Water Engineering and Management (UWEM) since 2009. The program gives an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from both Asia and Europe environment.
For applicants with prospective funding from their employers or other sources, the application procedures above should be followed. Applications will be accepted until 31 May 2022. Applicants that require admission offer from AIT to seek financial support from external sources should apply as soon as possible.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- have to undertake the master’s degree program in Urban Water Engineering and Management.
- have a bachelor’s degree at level B/B+ (US system) or 2nd upper (British system) in an appropriate field that a university of recognized standing has awarded, comparable in level with a Bachelor’s degree from a research university in the Netherlands.
- be International students.
- have to submit certificates of English language competency. All of IHE Delft’s educational programs and courses are taught in English. Thus, students and participants must have an adequate spoken and written English level.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run between August 2022 and May 2024.
- The programme is a fully funded scholarship worth 41,986.5 euros covering tuition, living expenses in both countries (Netherlands and Thailand) as well as Visa costs.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Passport photograph
- Certified copies of degrees/diplomas.
- Research results: Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities.
- Motivation letter; in maximum 500 words explain why you wish to be admitted to the chosen programme, how it will benefit you in the future.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of results of English language test score (if required)
Please note all documents are required to be in English, or officially translated into English.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the links below to commence application.
Ensure that you apply to both schools and mention clearly that you are applying for the joint degree program on Urban Water Engineering and Management (UWEM).
Leave a Reply