UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022/2023 [All you need to know]
UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022/2023: Screening Date, Guidelines, Eligibility, Requirements, Application method, and additional Information regarding UNILAG post utme screening form.
Is UNILAG Post UTME Form Out?
The application form for the University of Lagos for the Unfied Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise for the academic year 2022/2023 has not been published. See the requirements and how to obtain UNILAG Post UTME form below.
Check out the UNILAG School fees for freshers 2022/2023
UNILAG Post UTME registration Form 2022
- University of Lagos registration for Post-UTME Screening Exercises for Admission to ALL COURSES/PROGRAMS for the 2022/2023 academic year will start Monday 11 to Friday 29 October 2021.
- Applicants who do not participate in the post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
Eligibility for UNILAG Post UTME form 2022/2023
- Applicants who have made their first choice University of Lagos during UTME registration 2022/2023 and scored 200 or more are eligible for screening.
- In addition, applicants must have five (5) credit pass per session in relevant ‘Level subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Applicants under the age of sixteen (16) as of 31 October 2021 are ineligible and do not need to apply.
- Former students whose admission was withdrawn due to poor academic performance or absence can reapply if the new admission is to a new degree program/degree program that is different from the previous degree program/degree program.
- No new admissions can be offered to anyone who has dropped out of school.
How to apply for UNILAG Post UTME screening form 2022/2023
The fee for Post-UTME Screening form for University of Lagos (UNILAG) is N2,000.
Eligible applicants must access the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then follow these steps:
Click on Admission
- Click on post UTME application
- Login with UTME number as username and last name in lowercase as password
- Create and print payment advice
- Go to a commercial bank to make a payment or pay online
- Return to the university portal, upload a passport photo and fill in the application form
- Print Post UTME examination pass
UTME TEST DATE:
The post-UTME eligibility test will take place from
Monday 1 to Friday 5 November 2021.
Enquires about UNILAG Post UTME screening form :
You can get further clarification by email: [email protected] and by calling the following phone numbers: 07043359831, 09058702877 and 07026079596
Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions and get the necessary clarifications.
The university has zero tolerance for substance abuse, and any student that is caught will loses their studentship.
Kindly subscribe to our website, bookmark or save this page to get notified when UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is released by the Management.
Follow us on all social media @
Leave a Reply