The University for the Creative Arts supports its students across their entire academic career, with the help of its highly skilled staff of scholars and tech specialists. The university have extensive industrial background and connections that can assist in the development of students for a successful future career through professional opportunities in the arts and creative industries.
The University for the Creative Arts encourages individuals by providing the opportunity to use imagination to create change, solve obstacles, and transform other people’s lives for the better. These are the kinds of environments where one can develop thought-provoking collaborations, pursue meaningful work, and develop practical responses to the world’s human problems, both as a member of the dynamic community of teachers and researchers and as a student in one of the courses offered by the University.
The students’ comfort is every bit this valuable as their educational process, so the university’s dedicated and specially qualified to mentor and support them along the way.
Nick Jack Scholarships is now available for International students in the field of Fine Arts to pursue a Master degree at the University of the Creative Arts, United Kingdom.
Benefits: Grant to successful applicants from the University of the Creative Arts will be awarded in the amount of £5,000.
- Host University: University for the Creative Arts;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Master’s level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: Fine Arts;
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2022.
Nominees are required to have a combination of academic training, professional expertise, and relevant professional activities.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to be accepted to the university first. In order to submit an application, students must complete and download the appropriate application and mail it back to the university.
- To be admitted into a master’s program, applicants are responsible for following the university’s admission procedures.
- Nominees are required to be proficient in English.
- Applicants should describe their financial need and explain the ways in which they would qualify for the University for the Creative Arts Scholarship;
- Students must explain why they think they would be appropriate for consideration for a University for the Creative Arts Scholarship:
- Academic achievement information or proof of performance achieved up to the present time;
- Proof of an exceptional design accomplishment so far;
- The specifics about what students are expecting to realize while in the study;
- The candidate’s expectations for the future.