The University of the Fraser Valley is a Canadian public university in British Columbia, which provides various academic degrees (bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, certificates and graduate programs) in many fields such as agriculture, arts, social sciences, business, computer science, fine arts, health sciences, science technology, and more.
The University of the Fraser Valley maintains campuses and sites in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Hope and Agassiz, and a growing presence in Chandigarh, India. Located in British Columbia’s magnificent Fraser Valley, a few minutes’ ride from the U.S. frontier, The University of the Fraser Valley enjoys a moderate environment with no more than 14 days of annual snowfall, breathtaking views and stunning western rainforests. As one of Canada’s historically most diverse communities, the Fraser Valley is, like all cities in Canada, a safe and friendly place for international students to live and study.
- Host University: University of the Fraser Valley;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Graduate and Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000$ – 30,000$ each year;
- Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: August 3 each year;
The UFV International Excellence Entrance Scholarship is now available for Graduate, Postgraduate and International Students in all Subjects to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the University of Fraser Valley, Canada.
The University of the Fraser Valley offers outstanding, globally accredited academic degrees and exciting educational options that will support students in developing a productive and successful career. All students will experience an exceptional educational atmosphere and be prepared to have an important contribution after graduation.
- The University of the Fraser Valley is offering three prizes totaling $30,000 as part of their annual international entrance scholarships;
- Each successful candidate will be awarded a $10,000 scholarship that will support their studies at the university during the 2021-2022 academic years.
- Outstanding academic records;
- Recent graduation with a minimum GPA of 3.5;
- Applicants enrolling in a degree program will be given first consideration;
- International visiting and exchange students are not considered eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates must upload and fill out the International Excellence Entrance Scholarship application to [email protected] along with the necessary documents. Their email subject line should indicate “International Excellence Entrance Scholarship”.
- Candidates must be admitted to the University of the Fraser Valley in Canada before beginning the registration procedures.
Required support documents:
- Two reference letters from present professors;
- Evidence of extra-curricular experience;
- After-school record.
Applicants are required to have successfully achieved the Canadian Grade 12 equivalent: Form Six or five O-levels and at a minimum two A-levels, as well as the specific admission conditions for any professional, technical or academic program.
In addition to the program and the general conditions, candidates are required to assess the English language conditions before being accepted at the University of the Fraser Valley.
Please visit the official website for more details: